domingo, 2 de marzo de 2014

I Love You

I´m writing in english today.

After practice,  i decided to work for a while.  While i was in Fb,  a good friend from Mysore wrote me.  We both share the longing for our teacher and school.  We miss our friends and the deeper reality we can access in the blessed land of India.

He finished our chat with three words:  "I love you".

It was so sweet.  He has his girlfriend and totally loves her,  so i could instantly understand what love he was talking about. Beyond any status,  distance or politics,  the truth is that we all share the same love.  It´s hard sometimes to realize our real connection is submitted to labels and commitments with people and society.    That those commitments impair the ability we all have to express our soul´s needs and communion.

My friend did just that.

Living in society is not an easy task.  I totally get we need to have some type of order.  It would be chaos if we all followed our hearts,  random attractions and infatuations and act on them.   But the other extreme leaves some of us feeling kind of cheated.  If our relationship is not legal,  social and recognized then it can´t exist.

It´s banned.  It´s "wrong".

One of my girlfriends  has this dilemma also.  She has a wonderful boyfriend.  His only flaw is that he gets triggered if any of her male friends call or text her.  He lives in a nightmare.  It would be wise if he could realize her beauty and how other beings also want to be close to her.  She is not his.  Not an object to possess but a soul to share with.

Can we be happy when someone else admires our partner?
Happy because they are attractive,  beautiful and full of life?
Can we realize we are not the property of anyone else,  but God´s?  

Can we realize WE are all beautiful beings and it´s impossible not to feel attracted by many of our same kind?  Not even in a sexual way,  in a deep,  loving,  appreciating-beauty-and- love way...

Most couples cannot take their relationship this far.  I´m been one to feel very insecure about third parties around my men.  But lately i´ve felt this love for everyone around me.  It has nothing to do with gender or social status.  It´s beyond all that.  A realization we are all one big heart and any barrier is artificial.

My friend gave me a big lesson today.  My cybernetic buddy showed me his heart in three words.  I know where he is coming from,  i can trust him.  He has a big heart-  just like me,  and doesn´t want to miss the opportunity to let it show.

It´s up to each one of us:  let it show or bury it alive.  And maybe when we all learn to be with each other without fear,  a new earth will be born and with it.  A new consciousness where we are all part of God´s Love on earth.

Sharing our heart fully in each interaction.  Respecting each other capacity to love intensely.  Honoring the opportunity we have to be with each other in this lifetime and maybe, just maybe,  going beyond the fears.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.