viernes, 7 de marzo de 2014

Post 300 in this blog

Today,  i started a  new cycle in my life.

Things have a way of coming to an end and starting again.  Life is a continuous process of trusting the unknown and giving up on our plans.  Then it becomes the perfect gift,  full of surprises and tenderness,  willing to make us believe again that we deserve everything we are searching for.

It takes courage and awareness to recognise this.  I had been procrastinating out of concern for others and today that part of my process ended.   Our life is ours to live,  a gift to cherish every single day.

Today I decided to gather up my courage and trust life is pointing me in the right direction.  The worse that can happen is that I realise later i've made a mistake...

But isn't by making mistakes how we grow and build up our own, imperfect,  flawed beautiful life?

Today i am giving up on lost hopes and dreams.   Maybe that is what we call growing up.  But i don't want to lose the feeling of being on the verge of something wonderful,  unexpected and absolutely beautiful.  I know Love is my nature and the only path i can follow right now.  Love has a way of creating more Love,  more beauty and abundance.  It doesn't stop growing.

It can't and will not.

Those that i leave behind I leave in peace and gratitude.  Those i welcome i embrace with acceptance and trust.  It's never about the other,  though the other has the quality of placing  a close mirror to observe with patience our fears and doubts,  but also to be mesmerised by our essence.   It's such a blessing to be in relationship and also such a blessing to be able to let it go and move on.

So my life flows between two shores:  the Known that i´m saying goodbye to and the inmense,  surrealistic Unknown.  I feel like a little ship in the middle of the ocean.  But the ocean is calm now.  I can take my time to row,  enjoy the sun and admire the sunset.  I can listen to the seagulls,  watch the stars and follow my journey in peace.  The other shore is still far away- i do hope, and this trip in this lifetime has taken me to this precious moment:  the moment of realisation of who i am and why am i here on this earth.  Everything makes sense now.

To those who have helped me come in my life to this moment i bow.  To those who have broken my heart in little peaces, built me up from my core,  inspired me to keep going and given me roots,  i bow also.  I bow to the sky,  the earth and the wind.  To the eyes of my dear children who bless my life each day.  I bow to my dharma and my teachers.  And most of all,  i bow to the inner muscle of letting go who is permitting me to jump with a smile on my face.

I bow to whatever is coming with excitement and a call for freedom.

No regrets.
I don´t regret anything,  as that famous song sings.

And that will be my mantra for the rest of my life.

To make sure each step i take i take with total conviction and profound,  deep, rich,  unending beautiful expansive Love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.