sábado, 8 de octubre de 2016

Unconditional offering

It´s my experience that only through our spiritual practice we can finally recognize who we truly are and stop identifying with the false perceptions of ourselves.

It´s no easy task to start looking for the meaningful.  Most of us are way too trapped in our conditioning.  The system has done a great job training us to be useful citizens and efficient soldiers to a matrix we don´t even understand.  Most of us have been educated to be "good" and do our best to fit.  And in the process we have lost track of who we really are.

It is my experience that who we are is beyond any ideas or concepts we know.  Taking the steps to ask the important questions takes a lot of guts.  We are tempted to stay in the confort zone unless something wakes us up from our lethargy.  It could be painful or it could be blissful.

Death and love have the same power and they bring amazing realizations.

Lately i´ve experienced a very intense heart connection which has left me feeling lost and fragile. The feeling is not nice.  Actually,  it feels as if i was walking naked everywhere i go.  This connection has so much power that it has grown intensely even when i am away.  He is in somewhere in the world and i am in Germany and the power only expands.  I have to say it´s pretty scary:  it´s always safer to know where i am standing.

Now i have no clue about what is about to happen.

Of course i have a saying in all this.  I´ve chosen the path of the unknown for a few years now and i can truly say my life has grown in innumerable ways.  Once we are ready to let go life gives a lot...but also asks for a lot.

It is asking me to trust the mystery,  to remember i am being led.

Here in Germany i always feel very loved and safe.  My friends are kind souls,  sweet beings who are ready to listen and instantly resonate with deep truths.  Sharing has been a blessing in all senses and being in that warm kitchen with the cold weather a time i will never forget.  It´s so encouraging for me to vibrate with kindred souls and observe how more and more people everywhere are ready to go beyond the concepts of Love.  Love has many names but only one reality:  we are all one and whatever hurts you,  hurts me.

Whatever makes you happy,  makes me happy also.

So are we ready to make each other happy?  Are we ready to let go of our selfishness,  surrender our fears of losing and instead focus on the space we are creating for the new?  Letting go is not for the faint of heart.  It´s only for those of us who feel true passion for life as an ever changing phenomena, those of us who flow easily and are ready to risk life as we know it for LIFE as it is meant to happen for us.

There is no way we can escape our destiny if we are willing to listen.  I am willing to go through the fire only to find out what lies beyond my regular ideas.  I am willing to let my mind expand through the wisdom of my heart and find a way to offer my heart unconditionally under any circumstance.

I just need to know what truly resonates,  get closer to it,  risk it all and embrace whatever life is bringing fully in my heart first and then wait.

And all the obstacles will fall in time...
time sweet time.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.