jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

The Power of Love

I am home.
Last monday,  for a split of a second,  i thought i would not make it here.

The plane i was flying  had an emergency landing.  I could taste for a split of a second the sweet longing for life,  the paradox of this predicament we all take for granted.

Three seconds,  no more than that.  Three seconds was all it took.  We were about to land in Miami, instead of my beautiful San José.  Something had happened to the aircraft,  they never really said what. But when i saw those ambulances and firetrucks parked waiting for us,  i knew this could be it.

It was a strange moment,  full of possibilities.  In those three seconds i could only think of the people i love.  Even those who i put out of my heart for absurd reasons.  I could just love them to the fullest.  And then something inside of me let go.  I was happy.  I was coming back from a deeply fulfilling experience in the Netherlands.  I had met amazing beings,  full of love,  compassion and joy.  I felt so blessed.

The moment went by, the plane did not crash.  And  maybe,  just maybe,  there is a very good reason for that.

Today,  i woke up from an extremely powerful dream.  In my dream,  i hug someone i took out of my heart a few years ago.  This person,  this being,  has been one the few good people i have known in this world.  Good and innocent like a child.  Humble and deeply knowledgeable.

I my dream,  when i hug him my heart completely melts.  We go together into this realm of total peace and understanding.  I could physically feel the Oneness and the Love.  The truth we all are at the core of our essence.

Our separation came in a time of confusion and miscommunication.   Now it all seems so far away.  In the dream,  there was a blue light around us.  A he said:  "You don´t have to worry anymore.  I will take care of you. I always have."

I woke up with my heart wide open.  I have never felt this way before.  Everything my mind once knew to be true stands in the way of this opening.  I am just letting it be.  Don´t know if it´s an effect of that plane.  Just know i wrote  my friend asking for forgiveness,   telling him i have missed him so much.




Life is short.
Too short to hold grudges.

Too short not to hug those around you everyday as if it was the last time.
Because it just might be, we never know.

This day i decide to be bold.  I choose to let my heart rule.  Any old wounds will be healed in the light of the Love.

This day,  i can breathe again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.