miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2019

Blessed Life

Today I close nine months of suffering away from my children.
Today I go underground for a few months to prepare for whatever life will bring into my plate from now on.

I'm closing this blog and I thank all of my friends,  students and colleagues for your support and prayers.  They have helped me in each day of this endeavor and I will carry them with me for the rest of my life.

Life is a mystery and when we can't understand what is going on,  the best solution is always to let go into the hands of Love and surrender to the will of life.  I'm peaceful and grateful and I have nothing else to say for now.  Silence will bring the right  answers in due time.  

I'm retreating into myself. I deeply appreciate the path of life as it is right now.  

Nothing to change,  much to be grateful for.

Namaste.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.